Artificially Induced Condition (Weird of Hali)
- **Babbles incoherently:** The character’s mind is overwhelmed, and he is unable to do anything except babble incoherently. If attacked or threatened he will flee in terror.
- **Demoralized** the character is overcome with feelings of hopeless- ness and helplessness; these symptoms collectively increase the dif- ficulty of all Skill Rolls by one Difficulty Grade.
- **Faints** the character faints from terror and remains unconscious for the duration of the Condition.
- **Flees** the character flees in terror. Characters unable to flee, if cornered for example, will attack anyone or anything but the object of their fear in a desperate attempt to escape.
- **Paralyzed** the character is paralyzed in fright, completely unable to react.
- **Sick** the character doubles over and vomits from sheer terror, and is unable to engage in any other action for the duration of the Condition.
- **Weak** the character goes into mild shock from fear and surprise, and his STR and all Skills that include STR as a component are at
half their normal value for the duration of the condition.