||"All my life, I've stood and waited for an opportunity to change my life. Well, now I see it in front of me. I'm in, if you want me."
Member of Serenis Cael militia. Frustrated with militia's inability to deal with bandit problem. Wants to get out and fight.
* Quiet, focused, obsessed with routine. Can hyperfocus. Awkward in social situations. Does not understand sarcasm.
* Mother died early on, had harsh relationship with drunkard father. Had to take care of the house and chores.
* Physically quite strong. Not the most academically intelligent, but she's perceptive and brave in a fight
* Hates having nothing to do
* Low, steady voice. Rarely raises it. Speaks very tersely. Trails off sometimes. Gets notably a bit anxious in social situations
* Trusting: Vitellia tends to believe the words of those she trusts, as well as that of those she feels like she needs to protect
* Serious: Vitellia takes her job deathly seriously. Some would say too much so, she's prone to overworking at times.
* Generous: Vitellia is very humble and doesn't think much of her own wealth. She just wants to do her duty.
* Reserved: Vitellia tends to keep to herself.
Employed by Umbralis Cohort
Loyal to the Marsantian Empire